-
May 2nd, 2005, 09:05 PM
#1
Inactive Member
A dorm-friend borrowed my dictionary and whent to bed! And I'm trying to read a sentence, but it won't make sense 'till I figure out the word "den", I believe it is some sort of room?
Thank you.
-Kathrine
-
May 2nd, 2005, 09:16 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Yes it is a room. Tell me the sentance and I can clarify that.
-
May 2nd, 2005, 09:19 PM
#3
rolloverrover
Guest
A den can either be like a rec-room (recreation room) or a family office.
Also, a den can be a "room" for an animal such as a cave.
-
May 2nd, 2005, 09:44 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Thank you, the "rec-room makes sense. It is a long sentence, won't bore you with it, but thanks it makes sense now.
-
May 3rd, 2005, 10:30 PM
#5
Inactive Member
"den" is a family room or TV Room or a general all purpose room where people ang out and relax as oppossed to a more formal room where company comes and sits.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks